Monday, July 21, 2008

Who's reading my blog?

I was interested to see who was reading my blog here are the results of the poll I have been running.

24% Kanakuk Employee
63% Kanakuk Parent
5% Kanakuk Kamper
5% Kanakuk Alumni
3% Friend of Jay
3% Other

Here are some of the blogs I've been reading:

Grace and Faith for the Journey
This is our Tribe
The Bill Ward Family
The Journey
Shape Up Mom
From Dating to Diapers
Lift My Noise
Loving the Children of Zambia
Kevin Status
Shay and Ashley
Scattered Thoughts
Part of the Glue
One Moore Day
Knightly Chats (love the name of this one)
Adam Barnett
The O'Neals
Nimrod News
Claire's Chronicles
Having a Ball
Why is all my hair turning gray?
What's Next Girls?
Things with the Life of Caroline
Black Tie, White Dress
The Texas Kahleys
The Houston Mama's Handbook
Mother's Little Helper
The Life and Times of the Lindsor...
Shelton Family
Life as We Know It
Alex and Matt
here i dwell

Check them out and then join them. Blog about "Kanakuk" and I'll see yours too!


Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

4 comments:

Carlene said...

Hi Jay :)
I am new to all this blogging, but have to tell you that I check in with your blog almost daily since finding ii in "parents place" on the kamp site. Thanks for taking the time to keep parents in the loop "Inside Kanakuk"! Visiting your site inspired me to create a family blog and today my post was about kamp. I think from reading your past posts our children may have been at k-kounty at the same time? If so, then you'll know what I am talking about! Stop by and say hello at http://thisisourtribe2.blogspot.com/. Maybe we'll meet at k-kountry someday? Until then, blessings,
Carlene

Organic Husband said...

Carlene,

Thanks for reading. I had a child at Term 1, 13-Day and one at term 3-Day at K-Kountry. Barn 9 boys and Barn 2 girls respectively. Can't wait to meet sometime. I'm going to go check out your blog right now!

@nnie said...

hi Jay,
I noticed I was getting some hits from your website, so I stopped to check it out. Thanks for linking me in and creating this site!! Kanakuk is a GREAT place and it is so enjoyable to check out the thoughts of others who feel the same way I do about it. By the way, Joe White came and spoke here, and I blogged about it in case anyone is interested. http://werehavingaball.blogspot.com/2008/01/nuggets.html He talked about parenting, and for those of us in the trenches, it was so good to hear. Keep up the good work!

Organic Husband said...

Anne,

Thanks for reading and blogging about Kanakuk. It's good to hear the impact of Joe's time out "on the road". He really does have a deep passion for parents - moms especially.

Tomorrow on my blog I'm previewing a new short "film" on the I'm Third life. Would love to have your thoughts on it.