Monday, July 7, 2008

Connectersationalism

Today I'm laying claim to the word "connectersationalism" and all it's derivatives. Such as, "connectersation", "connectersationalist", "connectersations". These were born out of a brainstorming session with Jeremy, Jessica, JGM, and I several days ago as we discussed the new kanakuk.com. We are hoping that on the new site that many connectersations will occur and that somehow we can be a part of it.

The meanings of these new words are very deep, I can't even fully articulate them in my mind yet. I more feel them then see them. The feelings tug at those places in my mind and my heart where fellowship with other believers tugs. Even the sound of the word conjures up images of really embracing another human being in meaningful dialog.

It's like when you talk with your wife and you really grab eyes, ears pointed forward and time seems to flex inexplicably. [I need to have more connectersations with my wife.]

Does this new word resonate with anyone? Are you a connectersationalist and didn't know it? Is it possible that we just haven't had the right words to describe it?

Do you want more connectersation in your life? [I don't even know what that means exactly!]

We are going to get to the bottom of this...


Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: