Friday, July 18, 2008

A chance encounter?

I wanted to post briefly this morning to let you know that a post about the Chapel dedication at K-Kauai is coming later today so check back.

I will tell you that on my way back to the office from the dedication that I ran into a car load of Kamp friends surveying the washed out bridge. They were from Texas and had arrived in Branson a day early in preparation for picking up their kids from Kamp. We got to talking and realized that one of the moms had been reading my blog. Shame on me for not remembering your names, I'm not so good at that :-) It was good to meet you and thanks for reading my blog. If there is ever anything that I can write about, Inside Kanakuk type stuff, please let me know and I'll do my best.

More coming today, including pictures of the new chapel building and comments from Joe White...

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: