Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Best thing about Google

Check out Google Alerts. If you search for anything regularly or just want to be the first to know when my blog gets updated (shameless promotion) then you'll thank me for the tip.

  1. Click on the Google Alert link above.
  2. Enter the search term you are interested in. I like fresh "Kanakuk" stuff everyday.
  3. Specify how and how often you want an e-mail sent to you of that search.
  4. Enter the e-mail address you want it sent to.
  5. Use your gmail account to manage the alerts. Don't forget to associate all your e-mail addresses with your gmail account.




See what happens. Let me know how you use Google Alerts.



Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have google alerts set for:
Kanakuk (that's how I found this blog)
the schools my kids to go (so I won't miss any news),
my high school athlete child (so I see any articles that mention him),
where we have a summer cabin in Colorado (so I can see what's going on there all year long).