Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jason Arellano - New employee announcement

INTERNAL KANAKUK MEMO

DATE: July 8, 2008

TO: Kanakuk Kamps

FROM: Human Resources Department

SUBJECT: New Employee

Please welcome Jason Arellano to the sales and purchasing department. I asked Jason to tell me a little about himself and I don’t think I can improve on his own words. Please note that Heath will be with us for a few more weeks, but we all need to contact Jason as if Heath were not here. This will help him adjust to his new duties.

I will be replacing Heath as he moves on to teach and coach. My wife and I married in April of 2006 and are expecting our first child - Lindsey is 5 months pregnant. I served 5 years in the Marine Corps and have traveled the world. I took part in two tours of combat and closed this chapter of my life after being shot and hit with a grenade. Lindsey and I now reside in Springfield, MO with my mother-in-law and father-in-law while we are waiting for our home to sell in K.C., MO. We are praying for the family that will eventually call our home theirs. My wife was a camper and counselor here at Kanakuk for several years and I have always wanted to be a part of the ministries. Kanakuk is a great organization with solid values centered on Christ and I am honored to do my part in changing the lives of future generations.

I love my family and anything that has to do with the outdoors. I have faced death in the eyes and it has given me a greater appreciation for life. I thank the Lord for each and every day as I have been given many 2nd chances. I look forward to meeting and working with everyone on staff.

Semper Fidelis
Jason Arellano

LIFE, LIBERTY and the
PURSUIT of ANYONE
WHO THREATENS IT.



Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: