Monday, August 4, 2008

Tim Oliphant American Gladiators Finals Watch Party is minutes away

Thank you IMAX theater! We are having a big watch party with Tim Oliphant from American Gladiators to finally find out if he won. It all starts at 7:00 on NBC. Tim has been in interviews pretty much all day and I know he's got at least one "win or lose" interview in the morning. I'll update everyone here at Inside Kanakuk after the show.

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, that was so incredible. This is Sandy Kimbrough, and as I watched you I had flashbacks to KINE 121 where you posted the fastest time in the Illinois Agility Run, scored perfectly on the swim and on almost everything else! I am so proud of you! It was incredible! Look me up at TAMU-Commerce and shoot me an e-mail!

Organic Husband said...

Sandy-I showed your comment to Tim and he said he definitely will get back with you. He's been a little busy lately :-)