Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I don't know why this made me laugh


I have an external drive that I use to back up my laptop and it's really best if you remove it from your desktop before you unplug it. So I minimized all my windows only to reveal the cluttered mess in the above photo. I tend to get a little messy when I get really going on a project. Well, I started moving things around, and I couldn't find that hard drive anywhere. I just started laughing and laughing. OK, it is seriously time to do some desktop cleaning. I had to open a new finder window to eject the hard drive. I guess the engineers at apple were thinking of me when they put that little eject button in there.

Can anyone else relate? I think I need a support group :-)

By the way: I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow and won't be blogging unless something comes up. Then I'm at the Men at the Cross event in Houston for the weekend. If I can get wi-fi I'll update from there.

Note to self: download map to Starbucks before leaving.

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: