Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jennifer Farley Sighted in the Director's Building

Jennifer Farley - Get's 'em ready to fly down the K-1 zipline.

Like the first flower of Spring, like the first frost of Winter, seeing a Kamp Director back in the main offices here at Kanakuk says, the end of summer is near. Jennifer Farley, K-1 Assistant Women's Director and her husband Lee brought a couple boxes back to her office this morning. She looked nice and rested, bright eyed and smiley. In some ways I wish that meant we'd have 2 more weeks of summer! I had my office windows open all day yesterday and I really enjoyed the sounds of ziplines, and kids laughing.

Here in the Marketing department we go from being busy to frantic in about 2 days. There is so much to do now that summer is over and Kanakuk Movie Tour begins.

I'll be traveling to Houston later this month (Aug 22) with Joe White to help with the Men at the Cross conference. I'll tell you more about that in the days to come. If you are in the Houston area and would like to get more information go to the Men at the Cross website.



Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: