Sunday, August 24, 2008

Houston Men at the Cross with Joe White

View from were I sat stage side at Men at the Cross - Houston

I got home mid afternoon today (Sunday) from an amazing weekend traveling with Joe White to the Men at the Cross event in Houston, Texas. The event was held at the Toyota Center and approximately 5000 men attended. I've spent time with my family, taken a short nap and watched some Olympics. I have pictures from back stage at the event and stories to tell from the trip. The photo above doesn't say much about the event. Call it a teaser if you will, much like this e-mail. Tomorrow I will try to post first about the things I saw God do at the event.

Other topics on the list:

American Gladiators, Tim Oliphant on stage with Joe White and Bishop Larry Jackson
Men at the Cross speakers for Houston
Meal at Irma's Southwest Grill
3 services at 2nd Baptist of Houston
Brandon Heath Concert
The Kanakuk Booth
Kampers Spotted in Houston
99 Balloons video
Coffee in a Cabinet
Views from the Omni Hotel
Notes on my trip buddy Greg O'Dell.
"Houston has the best restaurants anywhere!" - Doug Goodwin

Seriously, you have got to check in here the next few days.

I love being home with my wife and kids.

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: