Saturday, June 27, 2009

Keeping You Current

Good Morning! A team of us are assembling at Kanakuk this morning including Doug Goodwin, Chief Operating Officer for Kanakuk Ministries, to assure that you have the most current and correct information.

As I drove in, wild turkey and K-1 staff were out for their morning runs. I've opened my window so I can here the Leadership staff wake the Kampers in the fun way they do. And before I leave today the sound of kids chanting and the K-Kountry and K-1 ziplines will no doubt make it through the window as well.

If you are wondering about our pre-Kamp screening process we will be sending an email out to Kampers prior to the start of their term so that you can have the details and download a copy of the Health Check Questionnaire.

More soon.
Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: