Monday, June 15, 2009

Action Photos Online for all Kamps!

Shane just emailed me to say that the ALL the Kamps have their action photos uploaded and approved. So K-Seven, K-West and Kanakuk Colorado should now be available in addition to the others that made it earlier.

Log in to www.mykanakuk.com choose a Kamper and the Kamp and Term they are attending. Then click on the photo link and that should take you to the photo galleries.

Keep me posted. I'll do the same.

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

As of 3:29pm on June 16 I cannot see the K-West pics! Help!

Dawn said...

Never mind!!! I did not push the correct button! :)

Anonymous said...

For todays pics which were noted to have been posted over an hour ago according to the info which shows on the "mug" site, all we have for K1-Cabin 8 is "Empty Gallery" and the picture of an empty picture frame. Should this be reported? You've spoiled us in years past! We're all used to a daily glimps into our children's life! I feel for the staff, I know they are undoubtedly doing their best. It's hard to know when to report and when not to, as I don't want them inundated with all our eager concerns. Just wishing we could rely on seeing our children or at least their Kamps each day.