Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What do Kanakuk Director's like to do during the winter months?


In a very unscientific poll 98.6% of Kanakuk Kamp Director types around the offices said that one of their favorite things to do when they can't be at Kamp is to travel to see their Kamp family in their towns. This is evidenced by the caravan of Kanakuk vans seen moving out of here on a regular basis during the winter months. It starts this weekend and continues pretty steady through the first part of February. To find out if they are coming to your area go the website: KanakukLive!

If you have a Kanakuk Director sighting in your area please send me photos at jay_@_kanakuk.com. They have so much fun when they are gone I'm not convinced they aren't going to the beach for a week!!

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

1 comment:

Ashley Robbins said...

i never got to answer on the "unscientific poll" but I AGREE! I am in Houston watching Joe's Mom's Coffee as I type...we are headed to Dallas today! Thanks Jay! I have pics from Houston KMT trail on my blog www.kanakukashley.blogspot.com