Friday, October 10, 2008

How do you pronounce "Hallelujah"?

Laura Lee and Callie share God's gift of laughter. See video below to accept the gift for yourself.



Wheww! It has been crazy-busy and to get a break from the hectic days and focus on my family I haven't taken my computer home for the past few weeks. That's cutting down on the posts. I so appreciate ALL my readers. Thanks for your candor and your encouragement. During the winter months you'll definitely get a mixed bag of posts here.

Here are the things that are coming up with Kanakuk from my vantage point:

The new kanakuk.com is coming! I know I've been saying that:-) It has turned out to be a real challenge to give you something radically different. We are getting closer to having it done and readers of this blog will be the first to know when it's ready for a test drive.

I'm collecting three amazing stories to share with you:

  • A young Kamper who came to Kanakuk for the fun but left with so much more. We captured highlights from her whole term. I think she even figured out how to say "Hallelujah"! (See Video teaser)
  • A mom made a flippant decision over 20 years ago to attend a Kanakuk Movie Night with a friend. That moment has changed her family forever and now she wants to share it all with you. (Hot of the phone lines last night!)

  • Normally a fatal blow to a Kanakuk counselor's summer, an emergency appendectomy couldn't stop Jenny from following God's plan. The outcome surprised even her as she witnessed God's hand at work.(Video to come! Thanks BHill.)

During the summer months there will be much more specific about Kanakuk happenings here at Inside Kanakuk, but I'm looking out ahead at the horizon and there will be much to share between now and Summer 2009! Check out the blogs on the right for different little windows into the Kanakuk family.

Look at the heart.

Have a great day!

If you enjoyed this post would you be willing to share it with your circle of friends? Just use the "email a friend" link below (the little envelope).

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute