Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Headed to Omaha for a Men at the Cross Event



I'm going to rapid fire some posts today and tomorrow to catch up from the Houston Men at the Cross event. I leave on Friday for the Omaha Men at the Cross event and will no doubt have some posts after that to share. Greg O'Dell and I will be tag teaming the stage management duties the rest of the year. Mollye is going to run the Kanakuk Kamps booth for Omaha and beyond? She's also helping us with the  stage management preparation.

Scheduled for the Omaha event is Heather Headley, Michael W. Smith, Reggie Dabbs, Rick Rigsby, Joe White, Christopher Julian, Rick Cua and others.

Joe is also going to speak at First Family Church in Overland Park, KS on Sunday morning. If you are in the are I'm sure they would love to have you join them.

Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

No comments: