Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brandon Heath Song Writer Backstage Photo


Brandon Health put on a concert at the Houston Men at the Cross event. I was busy during the concert and only got this photo of Brandon and the band backstage right before they went on. (Adam Martin fans check out the dark shirted figure lurking in the background.) From what I heard Heath is a talented song writer who really gets the emergent church and it's desire for community. Check out his music video.



Facebook friends make your comments in the original post at Inside Kanakuk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I am a huge fan of Kanankuk. My 13 year boy went this summer for his fifth time and my 10 year old boy went for the first time. Our little town of Brady, Texas, sent around 50 kids this summer through scholarships. Amazing, huh? God is good!!

Organic Husband said...

Tisha - glad you found my blog. 50 kids from Brady that's awesome. I wonder how many the Shuffield's have talked into coming!!?? Really enjoyed your photography. Maybe we'll get to meet sometime at Kamp.